The Level III CFA® Constructed Response (Essay) Exam Technique Course focuses on the written exam, which many students find challenging. Students are given homework assignments to prepare for each class. We discuss the answers and exam technique in the classroom to help students improve performance and succeed in the exam. The course also includes a practice exam and students receive an individual analysis of results with suggestions to improve performance.
Andrew Nightingale, CFA, Partner at Strategi Capital
- Course reservation deadline: 25/March/2020 or until all spaces are gone.
- Alternate Fridays fro 7pm -10pm starting 01/April/2020.
- Practice Exam: 9am – 5pm 25/April/2020
*Total hours: 19 hours
Extra support for Home Study
- Study Plan.
- Getting Started Guide.
- Question surgery via e-mail and WhatsApp.
- Exam countdown emails and guidance from teachers.
- Class recordings available for one week after each class in case you miss a class.
Susan Hawkins, CFA, is the founder of SHP and the course coordinator. She has 5 years of full-time training experience and 10 years of professional experience at EY in the United Kingdom and Brazil and at the Bank of England (UK Central Bank) in internal and external assurance, contingency planning for financial institutions and business valuation. She has an undergraduate degree in Economics and Management from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom, she is a CFA Charterholder and a member of the CFA Society Brazil. She qualified as a Chartered Accountant with ICAS (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland) and has passed the American Society of Appraisers ASA 1 and ASA 2 exams.
All tutors have passed the exams that they prepare students for. They are also accredited as teachers through the SHP Financial Training Academy. Feedback from one of our students: “The teachers are exceptional, real “coaches” during the preparation for the exam” Lucas Zampieri, Investor Relations Professional, CFA Levels I and II student.
● Face-to-face: Av. Paulista, 2.202 (next to the Consolação metro station), São Paulo, SP, Brazil, CEP 01310-932.
● Live online: from wherever you are in the world, on your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
How do the live online classes work?
The aim of offering classes online in real time (the classes are also recorded and can be watched later) is that you can join the class wherever you like and still count on the support of the teachers to get your questions answered. The difference between live online and face-to-face classes is just convenience, as you can watch the classes together with the face-to-face students in the classroom, joining remotely.
Main benefits of the live online classes:
● Support: students interact with teachers in real time, participating in exactly the same classes as the face-to-face students, enabling them to ask questions and interact during the class through the online learning platform.
● Flexibility: class recordings are also available, enabling students to access the classes at any time from anywhere. This can be an advantage if students want to watch a class again or if they miss a class.
● Networking: all students interact in an online classroom.