Level I CFA Exam – Free Home Study Resources
Obtaining the CFA Charter is an investment of approximately USD 6,000 including exam fees and courses, which is much lower than the typical investment for a Master’s degree.
There are ways to reduce the cost further…
1. Make use of your company’s training budget and ask for reimbursement.
2. Make sure you register for the exam before the first registration deadline, when the fees are lower. This will also mean you can get a head start with your studies!
4. Make use of free resources available to help you with your studies. To get started, click here to download our Getting Started Guide and Study Plan. See links to relevant videos on our YouTube channel below:
- SHP Methodology – how we will help you with the 5 most important factors for success in the exam.
- SHP Course Material – how the Quartic material will support you with your exam preparation.
- Getting Started Class.
- Bonus Class 1 – Introduction to Ethics
- Bonus Class 1 – Introduction to Quants and FRA
- Bonus Class 1 – Introduction to Corporate Finance and Portfolio Management
- Bonus Class 1 – Introduction to Equity
- Bonus Class 1 – Introduction to Derivatives and Alternatives