Gain a University of London master’s degree and your ACCA professional qualification at the same time. Available anywhere in the world, it prepares you for senior roles and helps you to stand out from the crowd.
The mode of study is part-time, face-to-face in São Paulo or distance learning from wherever you are, and it can takes from 6 months to 5 years depending on your current stage in ACCA.
When you graduate with a degree from the University of London, you will receive two important documents – your Final Diploma (the parchment you receive on graduation) and a Diploma Supplement.
The Final Diploma
- Indicates that you were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree.
- Gives the name of University College London as the member institution that developed the syllabus and provided assessment.
- Features the University of London crest and the Vice-Chancellor’s signature.
The Diploma Supplement
- Describes the nature, level and content of the programme you successfully completed.
- Includes the transcript of courses taken, marks achieved and overall classification.
- States the role of University College London and the method of study.
Founded in 1836, the University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK. The University of London has been delivering accessible higher education around the world since 1858. Many of our past students have shaped the world we live in, including seven Nobel Prize winners and leaders of business, industry and science.
You can find more information here: https://london.ac.uk/sites/default/files/prospectuses/profaccountancy-prospectus-2019-2020.pdf