ACCA was founded in 1904 and is the fastest growing global body of professional accountants in the world, helping people across the globe to become successful finance professionals. ACCA is one of the most widely recognised international certifiers for finance and controlling professionals, with more than 200 thousand members and 500,000 students around the world.
What is the ACCA Qualification?
Finance and accounting professionals who aim to take leadership positions in large / multinational organisations. All types of businesses need professionals who understand finance and accounting, talented people who can help make the business a success. The ACCA Qualification provides the skills and knowledge relevant to any area, allowing you to choose your career direction.
ACCA Job Profiles
ACCA Job Opportunities
SHP and ACCA
SHP Financial Training is the only ACCA Gold Learning Partner in Brazil and offers live preparatory courses in São Paulo and live online for ACCA exams. Classes are taught in English.
The best thing was to find SHP Financial Training in Brazil. They helped me with my registration and were always helpful with my questions. I am very excited to start my studies for ACCA, I am sure it will help me find the best job ever. Xaiane Jaensen, ACCA student
Kieran McManus, Partner, Capital Markets, PwC Brasil, talks about the benefits of the ACCA program:
There are three levels of certification that can be obtained on the journey to becoming ACCA qualified:
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business. Duration: 9 months.
- ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (optional: Undergraduate degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University in the United Kingdom). Duration: 18 months.
- Strategic Professional and Master’s in Professional Accountancy from the University of London in the United Kingdom). Duration: 18 months.
The total duration of the program, including all three levels, is 5,100 notional hours of learning, including hours of classroom learning, home study, on-the-job learning (professional experience), exam preparation time and exam time.
Students may receive exemptions from some exams depending on their academic background, which will decrease the number of hours needed to complete the program.
- Learn – interactive teaching classes focused on applying knowledge to exercises.
- Practice – question and exam technique guidance.
- Consolidate – progress tests and a practice exams with mentoring and debrief classes.
The course includes everything you need to pass the exam at no additional cost.
- Class slides – to be read before each class so you know what will be covered and are ready to ask questions in class.
- Printed course notes – mailed (online students) or delivered in the first class (face-to-face students). Course Notes contain exercises which are done in class.
- Practice exam under the same conditions as the real exam + exam debrief classes.
- Study Text – used as a reference to go deeper.
- Revision Kit – source of exercises organised by topic.
Additional home study support
- Clarification of doubts via email and WhatsApp.
- Recordings of all classes available for a week after class if you miss a class.