To stand out in a competitive market, ACCA students receive the unique opportunity to earn a Master’s Degree in Professional Accounting from the University of London in addition to their ACCA qualification. Students in Brazil can obtain this master’s degree through SHP Financial Training. After completing the following five steps, students gain both the ACCA Qualification and the Master’s Degree in Professional Accounting from the University of London.
Step 1 – Matriculation
Step 2 – ACCA Knowledge Exams (passes/exemptions)
- Accountant in Business (AB), Management Accounting (MA), and Financial Accounting (FA).
Step 3 – ACCA Skills Exams (passes/exemptions)
- Business Law (LW), Performance Management (PM), Taxation (TX), Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA), Financial Management (FM).
Step 4 – ACCA Strategic Professional Essentials
- Two preparation courses (material included) offered online or face-to-face in São Paulo: Strategic Business Leader (SBL) and Strategic Business Reporting (SBR).
- Ethics and Professional skills online module.
Step 5 – Master’s in Professional Accountancy from the University of London
- Strategic Financial Management (SFM) and Strategic Performance Management (SPM) courses offered through the University of London with local support from SHP.
- Mentored Strategic Financial Project.